Wednesday 8 February 2012

Nicki Minaj OPI Mini Nail Polish Collection Part 1

It's a little bit embarrassing how excited I get over nail polishes, I genuinely think I am addicted to painting my nails. But I'm ok with that, it beats being addicted to other stuff like drugs and alcohol, which would be a total bummer by the way.

Today my Nicki Minaj OPI mini nail polishes arrived and opening that tiny ASOS parcel was like opening a long awaited present on Christmas morning.


It's like the world's created the ideal gift for me. I LOVE Nicki Minaj and I LOVE nail polish, especially OPI, so to combine those two things together is almost too much for me to handle.

I can't wait to try them out which I plan on doing later on tonight! Although I should probably chill out before I use them because I don't want any smudges!

No comments:

Post a Comment