Friday 23 March 2012

Happy Hunger Games!

In honour of The Hunger Games being released today, I have gone for a Hunger Games-esque nail design. Basically, they're kind of 'girl on fire' inspired nails, so here's how they're looking:



Yeah, so my webcam photo's aren't great but basically, I've gone for a black nail varnish as my base colour and then I used an orange nail varnish to draw fire/a flame on the nails and then added some yellow to the centre of the flame and then some more orange, just to make it look super fiery. I then used a gold nail polish and painted on French tips and put on a light glitter top coat to give them a subtle sparkle.

Yes, I know, I spend way too much time painting my nails but I am also currently doing my dissertation so this is a great way to procrastinate/not actually do any work.

I just need to go see The Hunger Games now, although I have to wait until next weekend because I have too much work on at the moment, my life basically consists of eat, sleep and go to the library, oh yeah, and watch Pretty Little Liars (but let's keep that one on the DL, ok?)!

Anyway, Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be ever in your favour! (that sounded a lot cooler in my head *sigh*).

2 comments:

  1. THANKS! Wait......don't I know you? Ha, sometimes I'm so funny it actually hurts. x

    ReplyDelete