Sunday 25 March 2012

Uh Oh! I Did My Nails Again!

Um.....so......I painted my nails again last night BUT it was only because I wanted to try out this nail glitter by GOSH Cosmetics which I bought yesterday. So there I was just casually hanging out in Superdrug, as you do, having a browse of the make up and what not when my eyes latched onto this new GOSH product. It's basically a tiny pot with loose glitter in & all you have to do is paint a clear coat of polish on your nail & while it's still wet you put it in the glitter pot so that the glitter sticks to it & then brush off any excess.

This, I figured, seemed simple enough and I love glitter so I was pretty much down with that. However, even though it's fairly simple, I don't know if I could be bothered to do it on all my nails because it is a bit of a hassle. I found that my nail was a bit too long, so I couldn't position it properly in the glitter for it to cover the whole nail so I was having to flick it about & basically it got a bit messy/fiddly. The glitter does tend to go everywhere so you do need to make sure you do it over some paper or kitchen roll or something. The effect does look great though and just one nail I can probably cope with but doing all my nails would probably have destroyed me a little bit because I can totally see myself getting all in a glittery mess with it.

Here's how it looks though (apologies for camera quality again):
The glitter effect is on my ring finger, just, you know, FYI & all that.
 I couldn't be bothered to do the glitter on my other hand (look, I'm lazy, ok?!), so instead I did a stripey patterned design on my ring finger because I'm sad AWESOME. So here you go:


I wonder how long I last before I feel the need to paint my nails again? I give it 48 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment