Wednesday 20 February 2013

London Fashion Week and Other Stuff!

A happy belated Valentine's Day and more importantly a happy belated Pancake Day to whoever is reading this!

I've been pretty busy of late - I've recently become a feature writer for a new online magazine (http://www.tfvmagazine.co.uk/ - check it out!) so I had the launch party for that last Monday in Mayfair and from last Friday to Monday I was given the amazing opportunity to attend several fashion shows for London Fashion Week and write up reviews on the collections for the magazine.  I cannot tell you how excited I was about this and what an amazing time I had - plus it was such great experience which is always good!

I'm not going to lie, London Fashion Week was a great distraction to something which I'm pretty damn nervous about tomorrow (I may reveal all in my next blog post depending on the outcome......*oooooh how mysterious*).

In my last blog post I mentioned about getting my hair done at Bleach London in Topshop and all I can say is that I freakin' love my dip dye.  The only downside was that it took a fair while but that was expected as getting your hair coloured always takes ages, I just basically hate sitting still! Anyway, I went for a standard blonde dip dye as I figured it was easier to maintain as I wouldn't have to worry about getting the colour topped up (I'm all about saving the pennies!).

Also I'll post a pic of my latest nail art at some point this week so stay tuned for that! 

Time to finish this post as I'm watching The Brits and the ad break is about to finish! Raaaah!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment