Friday 16 May 2014

Elephants, Chunky Necklaces and Acrylics

The sun is out and I'm feeling pretty happy right now.............mostly because of this elephant necklace which is my new favourite statement necklace:


 
 

It's about time the sun sorted itself out and made a bit of warmth here in the UK, especially as I'm still dealing with my post holiday blues - it was never going to be easy coming back from a 30 degree Qatar to a somewhat chilly England.  Also there are no camels which makes me just as blue as the lack of heat.  BUT at least there are elephants in my life thanks to my new necklace, which in case you were wondering is from New Look.  OBVIOUSLY.  New Look basically do the best chunky necklaces around at the moment, don't believe me?  Then check out my chunky New Look necklace horde:



Ok, so maybe I'm a little bit addicted to chunky necklaces, but that's fine, I'm ok with that.
 

I'm already feeling the need to add a 9th and maybe even a 10th necklace to the collection!  I just love how statement necklaces can completely transform an outfit and bring it to life.  But, hey, that's just my opinion!

I came so very, very dangerously close to getting acrylic nails done today and THANK GOODNESS I didn't because there is no way that I'd be able to type this post with as much ease if I had.  Honestly, it would have been the slowest typing session ever if I'd got those pesky (yet so alluring) acrylics done.  I've only ever had acrylics once and not only did they make typing and writing a mission in their own rights but they completely destroyed my nails and after a long 6 months they're only just getting back to normal.  As a treat I might crack out some nail art on my 100% natural and 0% acrylic nails tonight because it's Friday which means tomorrow's the weekend and that's all I need to know in life.  Done.

2 comments:

  1. Hola linda!! hoy tienes una nominacion en mi blog!!... un beso grande <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! :D I invite you to my blog! Kisses xx

    www.coloresdeafrica.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete