Sunday 18 January 2015

Guess who's back, back again?

Guys, it's been a while, I'm not quite sure how it's been so long since my last post - it turns out that time goes pretty fast when you're not even paying attention to the whole 'time-thing' (raise your hand if any of that made even a modicum of sense to you?  Uh huh, I feel you, it barely made any sense to me so let's all take some small comfort in that.).

Anyway, time for a casual update on the exciting developments that have occurred in my life since my last post (when I say 'exciting', I mean my version of 'exciting' - so essentially you may want to lower your expectations a little!). 

So, let's see.....let's see......right, ok, it was my birthday in December (woo!  And no, it was not on the 25th December because I am not Jesus.  There.  I said it.  Now let's all move on.).  Seeing as it was my birthday, I decided to get my nails done all quirky and stuff, my hands done all henna and stuff and my hair dyed all green and stuff (isn't 'stuff' a great word?  It's definitely not vague at all!), check it out:




 



Since my last post, I have also seen Georgia King (fans of 'The New Normal' will know who she is) on the tube holding the world's cutest dog*, bought a light-up print of 'The Snowman and the Snowdog' from my local garden centre, stocked up on Lush essentials for the winter, hit up the Ciaté sale and got some treats which I will be sure to blog about, I have become incredibly addicted to 'Jerseylicious' (thank you ITVBe, I now have no space on my hard drive because it is full of episodes of this deliciously trashy reality show - I hope you're happy?!), ordered some divine Jeffrey Campbell boots which I got for under half price (yay to life!) and have recently taken up ballet classes because I had to let my inner Darcey Bussell free somehow (now all I have to do is meet some guy from the wrong side of the tracks who happens to be a great street dancer who will teach me his rebellious dancing ways and together we will combine our insane dance skills and I will win a place at Juilliard**).




I think that all sums up what's happened since I last wrote on here so I hope it was of some interest to you and if it wasn't then that's cool but you probably should have stopped reading about three paragraphs ago.

Make sure to keep an eye out for my next blog post next week - same time, same place?  Cooool.

*Disclaimer: This may or may not have been the world's cutest dog.  Cuteness is subjective.
**Disclaimer: This may or may not be the plot to 'Save the Last Dance'.

P.S If you rap/sang the title of this blog post in the style of Eminem then please come back again.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, I really don't think that you can get better than WAH Nails when it comes to professional nail art!

      Amanda x

      Delete
  2. Oh no! I'm going to have Eminem in my head all day now! Haha! Nails are awesome!

    Katie xx

    OkayKate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Eminem is far too catchy for his own good! Thanks, I'm so in love with WAH Nails, it's unreal.

      Amanda x

      Delete