1. You're the master of hide and seek, no space is too small for you to squeeze your tiny self into!
3. It's rare that you'll ever have to worry about being taller than a guy.
4. You'll always look younger than your actual age, which may be annoying when you're in your twenties, but once you hit the big 3-0, you'll be grateful to that sales assistant who ID'd you for that bottle of Merlot (because that's what you drink when you're in your thirties).
5. You can buy oversized tops (or go a few sizes up in a top) and wear it as a dress. It'd probably be a mini dress but that's cool, I'm totally on-board with that.
6. You'll never have to worry about your feet hanging out the end of the bed. Nobody likes cold feet, in literal OR metaphorical terms.
7. Flying economy class on a plane is bearable due to your legs not taking up loads of room and thus giving you plenty of space to wriggle about for maximum comfort - and trust me, you'll be thankful for that on those pesky long-haul flights!
8. Being cramped up in a bath tub is something that you are unlikely to experience with the length of the bath ALWAYS being longer than the length of your body.
9. Petite fashion lines from the likes of Topshop, ASOS and Miss Selfridge are getting increasingly more exciting and often you'll find petite exclusives, meaning unless you're 5ft3 or under then you're not invited to this party - so keep on walking sister!
10. Sofas are the perfect length for you to take a nap on without being all scrunched up and contorted into weird and painful shapes.
I just want to point out that this list doesn't mean to say that there's anything wrong with being tall, I just think that you should love your height, no matter how tall, small or averagely proportioned you are - so at the end of the day, whether you're barely pushing 5ft or so past 6ft that it's nothing more than a distant memory, just OWN IT. Also apologies for my terrible drawings - they're pretty bad but I sure do like to doodle!